Photography: An Introduction

Welcome, dear visitors!

This year has been a very difficult for all of us following the COVID-19 outbreak. The government had brought forth a series of measures for keeping our citizens safe. One of those measures was to imposed a national-wide confinement order, in order to reduce the spread of the highly contagious and deadly virus.

For this semester, this blog will be mostly based on photos that I had taken during the confinement period at different places I had been. For security purposes, I could not bring my camera along with me, therefore I had to use my mobile phone to take the photos while I was away from home.

Working as a nursing officer had been a very stressful moment, especially when I worked for a week in isolation (COVID-19) ward at New ENT Hospital, Vacoas, very far from my relatives. Then I moved to Tamassa Hotel at Bel Ombre, a hotel that were used as a quarantine centre, and stayed there for 13 days. After that, back to work at Nehru Hospital, Rose Belle.


Comments