In Photos: A Glimpse In Lockdown





ISO 50 1/113 sec. f/2.2
“When Life Throws You A Burger, Eat It.”
A powerful phrase that tell us how precious is life.
It always gave me a smile as it is very colourful and attract everyone’s attention.



ISO 125 1/20 sec. f/2

Working on assignments while being away from home was really difficult for me, yet I always gave the best of myself, thanks to the support of my tutors.



ISO 160 1/20 sec. f/2

Despite for not having slept well last night, I freed myself some time to attend regular online classes.



ISO 100 1/20 sec. f/2 (Sepia)

At times, I keep on thinking how my actions may have an impact on the lives of others. 
 



ISO 2500 1/14 sec. f/2.2
Stuffs that form part of my new daily routines during the lockdown.



ISO 100 1/8 sec. f/4.5 (With Flash and Timer)


Well-equipped with PPE and ready to enter in the battlefield. No doubt that require a high level of confidence.



ISO 320 1/30 sec. f/2.2

Lots of proteins at lunch time to boost the immune system.



ISO 400 1/20 sec. f/2.2

Staying strong in the fight against COVID-19 to keep our citizens safe.



ISO 64 1/20 sec. f/2

First day at the isolation New ENT Hospital, and I’m already having the sensation that COVID-19 would be marking us for quite a long time.


Comments